Friday, September 25, 2009

SnowWhite

Cassidee had a tramatic night. Around 1:30 Dan heard something and went to check on the girls. Cassee was awake and afraid of the dark. He turned the bathroom light on and went back to bed.
Dan leaves around 5:30 in the morning. I got up to pack his lunch (what a good wife I am) and decided to shut the girls bedroom door so they wouldn't wake up to my noises.
As I shut the door Cassee calls out, "No, don't shut the door!" I'm thinking - did she ever go back to sleep??
She came out of her room and said, "Good morning, Mom." I knew she was up for the day. Darn. I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie, so as to not wake up the others and to stay very quiet.
She said, "Yes, Mommy. I want to watch SnowWhite."
I said, "SnowWhite??" She hadn't watched it for a while and I was surprised she requested that one.
She said, "Yes, she's my friend. I love her."
It was said with such a sincere and honest tone I couldn't help but start laughing.

2 comments:

  1. lucky snow white! that doesn't sound like a frequent cassee phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it's become her latest and greatest. She says that about everyone lately. I love her, she's my friend.

    ReplyDelete