Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Can't Eat Anymore

Last weekend we made a trip to St. George, Utah. It took about 7 1/2 hours there and 7 1/2 hours back. We left on Friday afternoon and came back on Sunday.
Half way home I pulled out a bag of pretzel sticks, the small ones. Cassee asked for a handful. I gave her a good handful, maybe 10 to 15 sticks.
About a half hour later (she was also watching a movie at the time) she says, "Mommy, I can't eat anymore." Meaning the pretzels. She was holding her hand out to me to take the rest of the pretzels she just couldn't manage to finish.
I reached my hand back so she could give them to me.
This is what I got:
It was like a tenth of one piece. She just couldn't finish it. Such a kid.
I laughed so hard. I'm laughing again right now just thinking about it!

1 comment:

  1. ok, it's been a full minute and i am still laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete