Friday, January 8, 2010

Grandma Mac

Cassee has found another grandma. And she loves her already.
A woman at church called and told me she has a little grandma school. She does it to spend time with her 3 year old granddaughter Claire (a little girl from church that Cassee plays with) while her 4 year old sister is at preschool. She just does it Friday mornings from 8:30 to 11:00 am. She has another little girl from church join as well whose grandmas also live far away.
Yesterday, Grandma Mac (McDaniel) called to invite Cassee to join her grandma school. Today Cassee went. They did puzzles, talked about snowmen and snow, made footprints in the snow and cut snowflakes with scissors. They also sing and have snacks too. Cassee had a lot of fun and is already calling this woman grandma. I'm so glad Cassee has a weekly outing now. She needs to play with friends and learn to talk better!

1 comment:

  1. I love her dancing video and I am greatful to her grandma Mac. I wish I could be there with her!!

    ReplyDelete